Water is wellness, water is a symbol of life; it represents divine generosity, it has different pyridoxal meanings between healing and suffering, stillness and rage, change and constancy. Water in all its glory considered a purifier of the soul, the mind, the body and life itself.
Many people underestimate the power of drinking water and the positive affects it can have on your body temple, mind and soul. Its ever-moving flow has the ability to calm down the senses. This usually explains why many people have a habit of visiting the ocean as a way to relax, unwind and release any gloomy and heavy thoughts that have been clouding their mind.
Many cultures around the world adopted using water as a holy practice to heal internal turmoil, Islam Christianity and Hinduism. Where they use water in their day-to-day prayers and importance purification ceremonies such as baptism in Christianity, Wudu’u in Islam and dipping in Ganga is a holy river in Hinduism.
In spirituality, we can drink water with a great charged intention of healing, cleansing, spiritual wellness, and purification. With an intention of gratitude towards the earth and its elements. Your body is made of almost 70% water. Every cell will be refreshed therefore positively charged intentions you set once you drink that glass.
Your skin is the largest organ in your body, protecting you, storing lipids and water, preventing fluid loss and serving as thermoregulation. Drinking more water is the most natural way to get that beaming, glowing and healthy skin we all want.
During summer time is where you lose water from the body due to high temperatures and sweating process. Water keeps your body hydrated and refreshed and helps retain your skin's elasticity and your overall health. People who drink large amounts of water are less likely to suffer from scars, wrinkles, and soft lines.
How to keep hydrated during summer time:
1. Install water applications such as Water Drink Reminder, it will keep on notifying you to drink your proper intake of water around the hour.
2. Try to stick to 8 glasses a day . Too little water makes you dehydrated. Excess water makes you groggy and dizzy due to electrolyte imbalance. Drinking eight glasses of water a day is considered optimum.
3. Keep a water bottle handy can also serve as a visual reminder to drink more water. If you see the bottle on your desk or table, you will constantly be reminded to drink more.
4. If you work average 8-hours a day in an office, drinking a glass of water each hour you’re at work adds up to 8 cups to your daily water intake.
5. Fruits and vegetables that are particularly high in water such as lettuce, watermelon, cabbage, cucumbers, Cantaloupe. Maybe you should consider adding those to your day-to-day meals. .